OLE HELP!!!!!
Author Message
 OLE HELP!!!!!

I am trying to use OLE with excel 5.  My problem is, I do not know how
to pass a variable from the perl environment to use in the excel
environment.  I would appreciate any help on this.  Thank you.

Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. win32:OLE help with MS Access

2. win32::ole help!!!

3. Win32::OLE help needed

4. Perl, ODBC and OLE help

5. Win32 OLE Help with function

6. Lotus Notes OLE: Help on avoiding undefined value as HASH reference.

7. Help translating vb OLE script to perl OLE

8. Help Translating VBasic OLE to perl OLE

9. Help translating vb OLE script to perl OLE

10. Help with OLE: use Win32::OLE; or use OLE

11. Win32::OLE Problems: OLE error 0x80010001

12. OLE in ActiveWare port vs OLE in GS port