Login script, help please
Author Message
 Login script, help please

I'm new to perl and I'm writing a login script to control accesses to a set
of html pages. I was told that I can do this by writing a session file to
the server side once the user log in and delete the file once time expires.
Could somebody give me a example on how to do that or tell me where I can
find one on the web? Thanks.

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Login script, help please

Quote:

>I'm new to perl and I'm writing a login script to control accesses to a set
>of html pages. I was told that I can do this by writing a session file to
>the server side once the user log in and delete the file once time expires.
>Could somebody give me a example on how to do that or tell me where I can
>find one on the web? Thanks.

see Nick Kew's login tutorial referenced in the CGI MetaFAQ.

--
brian d foy
CGI Meta FAQ <URL:http://www.smithrenaud.com/public/CGI_MetaFAQ.html>

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help With Net::Telnet Login Prompt

2. CR before login or any help that would lf before login

3. Help: Perl script to automate https secured login session

4. looking for help on perl login script

5. Need Perl Script for Members Login Page- help

6. Net::FTP help for login & script

7. Perl NT login scripts help...

8. Member Registration/Login CGI Script Help

9. looking for help on perl login script

10. Help w Script to Rename Files Please.

11. Please Help w/NNTP Script

12. symlink directory in apache perl .cgi script --- please help