How to run perl in Windows 95?
Author Message
 How to run perl in Windows 95?

Hi all,

Please help...

Could any of you help me run perl under windows 95? I have run it under
UNIX, is the procedure similar to that? I have downloaded and installed
perl32 for windows, and everything worked out fine. I just need to know
the procedure for running perl programs, do you need to do it at MSDOS
prompt?

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks...
Manzur.

Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to run perl in Windows 95?

Quote:

> Could any of you help me run perl under windows 95?

If you need help beyond what's in the release notes and
Perl-for-Win32-FAQ, please contact that FAQ's maintainer to get the
additional information added. Thanks!

Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl on Apache 1.3.3 running on Windows 95/NT

2. Running a VT100 perl script in Windows 95

3. Test running PERL script in Windows 95

4. Eat my dust - Perl running on Windows 95

5. Running a perl script on Windows 95

6. Running a perl script in the background on Windows(95/NT)

7. Problem running system commands from Win32 perl under Windows 95

8. Can multiple processes be run under windows 95

9. Windows 95 (HIP) I can't get debugger to run

10. Installing Perl on Windows 95 or Windows 98

11. Where can I get Perl for Windows NT or Windows 95

12. Relational database for Windows/Windows 95/NT