Apache, embperl, mod_perl : require doesn't work and can't write to file
Author Message
 Apache, embperl, mod_perl : require doesn't work and can't write to file

Hi,

We use Apache 1.3, embperl 1.2.0 and mod_perl 1.21 on Solaris 2.6.

We have two problems :
1) "require" in an embperl page dosn't always work. When showing values of
some variables defined in the required file, sometimes, we get the right
value, sometimes, we get an empty value.

2) We create several files within an embperl page, sometimes, we get empty
files, but no error is detected when calling open(), print() or close().

What's strenge is that these problems do not occur each time.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mr. Zixiong WANG

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Apache 1.3.6 with mod_perl 1.19 doesn't pass arguments to script

2. Help: require() doesn't work under WIN95

3. Help: require() doesn't work under WIN95

4. mod_perl doesn't work

5. Perl with use/require doesn't work under cron

6. neo: require doesn't work

7. Why doesn't -w work with require?

8. Executable file creating executable file -- doesn't work

9. Perl code that won't work with Embperl

10. writing to db file fails even though the open doesn't

11. Image::Magick->Write() doesn't want to write