HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 07:19:53 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.22 (Unix) PHP/4.0.6
Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=100
Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
isReply=0
Status=0

-----------> ends
I would like to know how I can send the above Msg parameter when the
Msg is a midi file converted into HEX format (conversion method is
also required).
I also would like to know how I can process the above parameters when
I am at the receive side.

Thanks a lot for any assistance,

Chacrint

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:45:27 GMT

1. Need Help with HTTP POST using LWP module

2. Need Help with HTTP POST using LWP module

3. HELP! post large files using HTTP::Request

4. HELP! Problem using HTTP::Request::Common and POST

5. Need Help in preparing Textarea for POST method using LWP::UserAgent

6. LWP::UserAgent HTTP POST authentication problem

7. LWP HTTP Request POST being sent in two packets

8. understanding LWP::Simple (GET) vs HTTP::Request::Common (POST)

9. automated posting via forms with LWP, HTTP, ...

10. Problem using Perl script to do a http POST request

11. example using HTTP::Request->POST

12. using HTTP::Request to POST a form query