Access to a DLL with PERL ??
Author Message
 Access to a DLL with PERL ??

Hallo,
how can I access to DLL's with a PERL-Script ???

Thank you for your help
Michael

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access to a DLL with PERL ??

use Win32::OLE;

$obj = Win32::OLE->new("PL.usagers") ||
    die "Can't create object: " . Win32::OLE->LastError() . "\n";

  Pierre.Laplante.vcf
< 1K Download

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access to a DLL with PERL ??
[mailed & posted]

Quote:

>Hallo,
>how can I access to DLL's with a PERL-Script ???

You can either use the Win32::API module by Aldo Calpini (available from his
web site or from the ActiveState repository), or you can create XS wrappers
yourself. For the later you need a C compiler and read perlxs.pod,
perlxstut.pod and (maybe) perlguts.pod.

-Jan

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access to a DLL with PERL ??

2. Win32 DLL access from Perl

3. Accessing DLL from Perl

4. Access Win16 DLLs from Perl?

5. Access Win32 DLLs from Perl?

6. Accessing DLLs from Perl?

7. Perl, IIS and network access under perlis.dll

8. How to access an Windows NT dll?

9. Win16 DLL access (on NT) Help!!!

10. access to win16 DLL via win32?

11. Accessing a Win32 DLL's global variables?

12. XS DLL name clashes with DLL that needs to load (Win32)