CA-SF-Perl/Java programmers wanted
Author Message
 CA-SF-Perl/Java programmers wanted

We are looking for experienced Perl5 and/or Java programmers. The ideal
would be an experienced Perl5 CGI programmer interested in picking up
Java.

The company is Organic Online <URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;. We have done
work for Nike, Levi's, Harley Davidson, Colgate/Palmolive, Kinko's,
Netscape, Macromedia, Microsoft, and Yahoo, among others, and we were
recently recognized as one of the Best Interactive Agencies from the
Advertising Club of New York, as well as one of the top ten Web design
houses in a recent issue of the Net. In addition, we have done non-profit
work for organizations such as Amnesty International, Aids Ride, and
Farmer to Farmer.

We share a building with World's Inc., Wired, Hotwired, and Vivid, all of
which make for a spirited working community. Our own office is open and
social, and we try to make the environment as comfortable and enjoyable as
possible. Nirvana it isn't -- we have a tremendous amount of incoming
work, and the workload can be pressing -- but it is certainly a supportive
and cooperative workplace.

Please be able to show examples of your work. If you cannot show source
(which would be strongly preferred), then we will ask to see running,
online demonstrations. We're not as interested in a CS background and
years of development experience as we are in hard work, a desire to learn,
and a demonstrated ability for self-teaching.  Experience in a group
programming or production environment is preferred but not essential.
Solid knowledge of HTML (2.0 especially, "3.0" and local dialects for
extra credit) and UNIX is required. In addition, be prepared to answer
Marc's favorite questions about what a dereference operator does, what
your favorite module is and why, what LWP stands for, and what is your
preference of UNIX shells; bonus points if you are a Linux admin; and
Emacs Lisp hackery is outstanding.

Please send a plaintext or postscript resume, or (preferably) a URL
pointing to your resume. We will try to respond to all inquiries promptly.
Thanks for your interest.

Organic Online, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. This
means that employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and
not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex,
{*filter*} orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability,
marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Organic Online, Inc. also complies with the law regarding reasonable
accommodation for disabled employees.

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. SF,CA - JOB: Unix/Perl people (sysadmin/programming) for SF Internet Company

2. SF Bay Area Perl programmer wanted

3. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

4. NC- HTML/CGI/JAVA/VB/Perl PROGRAMMERS WANTED!!!

5. perl, java programmers wanted

6. JOBs: Java/Perl Programmer/Analysts (2) wanted for genome

7. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

8. guru java programmer wanted

9. WANTED: freelance CGI and JAVA programmer

10. Perl Programmer needed in San Jose, CA

11. JOB:US-CA-LA: UNIX and Perl Programmer/Analyst

12. Perl Programmer - San Francisco, CA