URL info utility (for your web pages)
Author Message
 URL info utility (for your web pages)

--------------14F2F086317

Hello all,

I post this CGI utility (see attachement) here since I think it is very
handy
for maintaining web pages.

The utility uses the HEAD method to get size, type, date, time last
modified of any
URL and return is as a GIF image. You can specify the font and the color
used.

Feel free to use, modify, distribute, whatever, but leave my name in
there.
Have fun,

--
Carry Megens           Designflow Services  M 2.039        !!!
Philips Semiconductors Consumer IC                        (0o0)

http://www.*-*-*.com/ :8080/~nymegens (intrAnet)

--------------14F2F086317

<encoded_portion_removed>
cmwiKSwKICAgICAgICAgICAgIGVuZF9odG1sOwogICB9Cn0K
--------------14F2F086317--

Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Web page creator utility.

2. Posting info to a URL w/o a web browser

3. CGI scan multiple web pages for info?

4. Getting the Current URL of a Web Page in IE5 and NN4.75

5. getting a web page from secure URL

6. Grabbing info & url's from web pages

7. Making a new web page out of an existing page

8. Page of utilities for TeX in python

9. Conversion utility for MAN pages to PostScript

10. utility which can POST web queries

11. Getting WWW URL info on multi domain server

12. Passing info to CGI's in the URL