Addons for Popular perl Scripts
Author Message
 Addons for Popular perl Scripts

is there any sites or news groups that publish addons or hacks for popular
Public Domain Perl Scripts

Angus

"As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Addons for Popular perl Scripts

Quote:

> is there any sites or news groups that publish addons or hacks for popular
> Public Domain Perl Scripts

You dont want to go there - start with the premise that all pubicly
available Perl programs are {*filter*}and then read this newsgroup (directly
and through the archive at < http://www.*-*-*.com/ > ) to find out the real
truth.  I dont want to start thinking about what you mean by 'popular
Public Domain Perl Scripts'....

/J\
--

< http://www.*-*-*.com/ >
** Uri Guttman - Have You CPANed Backward.pm Yet ? **

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Addons for Popular perl Scripts

Quote:

> > is there any sites or news groups that publish addons or hacks for popular
> > Public Domain Perl Scripts

> You dont want to go there - start with the premise that all pubicly
> available Perl programs are {*filter*}and then read this newsgroup (directly
> and through the archive at < http://www.*-*-*.com/ > ) to find out the real
> truth.  I dont want to start thinking about what you mean by 'popular
> Public Domain Perl Scripts'....

Even s2p and gsh? ;^)

Best Regards,

Andrew

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. most popular unix scripting language

2. most popular unix scripting language

3. Emacs Perl addons: cooperate with h2xs

4. Popular culture (was: Perl keyboard processing)

5. Perl program to search popular datebase formats?

6. You people want Perl to be popular?

7. Forum addons ie: bad words filter

8. tkperl is going to become very popular

9. Why is $i so popular?

10. Most popular membership management for small sites?

11. WANTED - WEBMASTER FOR ONE OF THE WEB'S MOST POPULAR SITES

12. An Idea for a Popular Web Page