How to print multiple images
Author Message
 How to print multiple images

My problem is this.

I have 10 gif files from 0..9gifs files all have the same size and
pattern kind of numbers.
What I cannot do now is to use Perl to write 2 or more numbers back to
the calling HTML. But I can print back one gif image!
My simple code looks something like this :

open(GIF,"1.gif");
while(read(GIF,$buff,4096)
{
        print $buff;

Quote:
}

close(GIF);

The above prints "1" but when I try to do the same after the codes and
print "2", it doesn't work!

Help!

Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to print multiple images

Quote:
> I have 10 gif files from 0..9gifs files all have the same size and
> pattern kind of numbers.
> What I cannot do now is to use Perl to write 2 or more numbers back to
> the calling HTML. But I can print back one gif image!

You want to be able to merge two (or more) images to make a new graphic.
Fortunately, this is easy to do with Perl. :-)  Take a look at how Randal
does it in his 13th Web Techniques column, and you'll be on your way. Good
luck!

    http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/

--
Tom Phoenix           http://www.teleport.com/~rootbeer/

Randal Schwartz Case:  http://www.rahul.net/jeffrey/ovs/

Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to Display multiple image files into HTML template with perl

2. Outputting Multiple Images

3. Image Magick finding image size without loading image

4. how do i print out an image?

5. Printing Images in a Web browser

6. Printing Images from perl

7. Printing background images?