Need help finding/making a cgi script
Author Message
 Need help finding/making a cgi script

Quote:

> I am a newbie with cgi scripting.  I currently have a web page at
> http://www.*-*-*.com/ for mIRC scripts.  How would i be able to
> make a script for the following:

> A> So no one can download anything from other ppl's site from mine(ie:
> someone from another mirc have a direct downlink from my page)

What's a ppl? What's a mirc? :-)  But I can't think of any effective way
to keep anyone from downloading something from somebody else's site. And
if you don't want something downloaded from your site, don't put it out
for downloading! (I feel that there's more to your question than I've been
able to see.)

Quote:
> B> How would i make a script so people can upload a script to my
> ftp..but without being able to go in any other dir on my ftp except the
> one i selected?

You can't upload anything to a protocol! :-)  But if you want people to be
able to store files in a directory via FTP, see your ftpd's manpage.
Again, I feel that there's more to your question than I've seen. If so,
ask again.

Good luck!

--
Tom Phoenix           http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~rootbeer/

Randal Schwartz Case:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ---- Need Help Making Search.cgi Increment a Page Counter

2. Need Help making this perl counter script work.

3. need help making a small script

4. NEED HELP find a CGI/PERL class???

5. I need help with a find script

6. HELP:Need script to find and replace strings in text

7. Need Urgent Help!!! Finding a Script

8. Need help finding perl script

9. Help- Perl script cannot find cgi-lib.pl

10. Help - Perl scripts cannot find cgi-lib.pl

11. Help needed with CGI script (a very simple problem)

12. Need help with perl CGI script