Perl for BS2000?
Author Message
 Perl for BS2000?

Is there a port of Perl for the BS2000 (mainframe Siemens/Nixdorf) operating
system, or does Perl compile on it using a C compiler?

Thanks a lot for any info!

Yours,
--

    Free Perl and C Software for Download: www.engelschall.com/u/sb/download/

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Perl for BS2000?

Quote:

> Is there a port of Perl for the BS2000 (mainframe Siemens/Nixdorf) operating

Not that I know of.

Quote:
> system, or does Perl compile on it using a C compiler?

Please try and tell us. :-)

Quote:

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/~jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem while make(ing) on POSIX (BS2000)

2. NYC: PERL PERL PERL PERL PERL PERL PERL

3. Perl, perl or PERL debate

4. Perl Golf mailing list - perl.golf on nntp.perl.org

5. Perl, Perl, Perl, don't give your love to URL

6. RFD - comp.lang.perl.db, comp.lang.perl.network, comp.lang.perl.regex

7. \c@ in Perl, perl & perl + modules

8. New dialect of perl: xperl (or reinventing perl, or perl-izing jpython)

9. Perl/Swing (Perl/AWT) as an eventual alternative to Perl/Tk

10. Perl *is* strongly typed (was Re: Perl description)

11. Perl syntax and beyond (was: Re: Perl style and module searches)

12. Perl 6, llya, and lisp as a replacement for Perl