System Administrator Job (Part-time)
Author Message
 System Administrator Job (Part-time)

Hi, everybody,
I try to find a System Administrator on My Digital Alpha Server 400 running
Digital Unix V3.2 and who are very good at perl programming.
Our Office are located in Markham, Toronto.

Mon, 11 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. System Administrator Job (Part-time)

2. Looking for Part-time Job in Western Suburbs of Chicago

3. Part-time, Independent Job Opportunity

4. Database system for no administrators

5. Senior UNIX System Administrator SE MI 810/313

6. Senior UNIX System Administrator SE MI 810/313

7. JOB OFFER - ISRAEL - PARTTIME

8. Timed Jobs

9. Get last execution time for a cron job

10. Can't log on to Active Messaging Library in NT timed job

11. timing remote processes (jobs)

12. WANTED: Part time programmer