Announce: mime+.pl, MIME multipart message assembler.
Author Message
 Announce: mime+.pl, MIME multipart message assembler.

    I you receive multipart MIME messages and you don't always have
    MUA (Mail user agent) around that can assemble the parts back
    together, then you could check if you find this perl 5.003
    script useful.

        % mime+.pl mailbox mailbox mailbox ...

    The parts van be in any order and there can be even multiple
    part-files spread accross several mailboxes. The script will
    spit out each found complete FILE after assembling the parts.

    Note: This has only been tested with Emacs TM MIME styled
    multipart headers that are in form:

    If you know a Content-Type header that differs from this one, please
    send me excample multipart message so that I can add support to that
    too. The sctip tis available by sending message

        Subject: send mail+.pl          (try also "send help")

    jari

Sat, 11 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MIME::Tools - Getting All MIME Header Info for a Message

2. ANNOUNCE: MIME:: modules for parsing MIME streams

3. Access to body in multipart MIME::Entity

4. Sending multipart mime via http

5. Multipart Mime

6. Multipart/mixed MIME from Perl

7. Perl to send multipart MIME attachments

8. Multipart MIME & Netscape

9. Problem with MIME::Lite and MIME-tools

10. MIME::Parse and MIME::Entity

11. Prob w/ MIME::Body, MIME::Parser

12. Please help with MIME::Parser and MIME::Entity