perldb for windows
Author Message
 perldb for windows

Hi,

    I installed activestate for windows in my pc and try to import some
perl program from my unix server to pc. One thing that I used often
under in unix server is perldb under emacs to debug perl program. Is
there any similar software in perl for windows to debug perl program.

    Any input is highly apprciated.

Sincerely,

Zimmen Gnauh

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:25:07 GMT
 perldb for windows
>     I installed activestate for windows in my pc and try to import some
> perl program from my unix server to pc. One thing that I used often
> under in unix server is perldb under emacs to debug perl program. Is
> there any similar software in perl for windows to debug perl program.
> Zimmen Gnauh

Well, there's always perl -d and perl -d:ptkdb.  Do those help?
--
Bob Walton

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:57:44 GMT

1. perldb on WIndows NT

2. A Three Ring Circus: multi-window perldb

3. Emacs (perldb) CGI debuging

4. Set breakpoints in .perldb

5. perldb in XEmacs HELP!!

6. Is there a perldb-mode?

7. perldb: t with variable display

8. Anyone having problems with perldb in perl5a9?

9. perldb trouble - can't list source file lines

10. perldb.pl/Getopt::Long warnings

11. How to subscribe to perldb-interest group ?

12. perldb in emacs