CGI - Posting to newsgroups, how?
Author Message
 CGI - Posting to newsgroups, how?

sorry

Quote:
>Hi there! I am looking for a way to post
>messages to newsgroups from web. Something
>like DejaNews.
>But I want to implement WebBBS in order that
>as someone posts message on it, it also
>posts on several newsgroup.

>Any ideas how it can be done in Perl or C?

>I am willing to pay as long as price
>is reasonable.

>Regards,
>Alex.

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sincerely,
Alex.
WRS programmer

http://www.*-*-*.com/
INCREASE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE NOW!

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Guru help needed - Posting from perl-cgi to newsgroup

2. Posting to a newsgroup using Perl

3. Send Bulk Newsgroup Postings

4. Posting an article to a newsgroup using Perl

5. Script for posting in Newsgroups

6. Net::NNTP - problem posting to newsgroups

7. Posting to a Newsgroup with a Perl Script.

8. Automating postings to newsgroups with Perl

9. posting to a newsgroup

10. posting in newsgroup using perl script?

11. Posting to Newsgroups from Perl Script

12. Need script for posting to newsgroups