Need help with command line for CGI for NT
Author Message
 Need help with command line for CGI for NT

Can anyone help us with a perl/CGI problem?  For some reason, perl scripts
are not parsed through CGI on our NT server.  Are there any help guides to
make sure that perl is running okay, and maybe a help guide as well for
making perl scripts to work through CGI?  Any help is appreciated; reply

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help with command line for CGI for NT

Quote:

> For some reason, perl scripts
> are not parsed through CGI on our NT server.

It sounds as if your server isn't set up properly. The docs, FAQs, and
newsgroups about your server should be able to help you. Good luck!

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie needs help- trying to submit command-line function to perl script via web

2. Interactive program with command line history/vi mode--help needed

3. Need help with command line arguments

4. Need help implementing command line switch

5. inputing parameters on command line *HELP* needed

6. Need help getting BLAT to work from cgi on NT box

7. Need, not Needed: Perl/CGI Programmer with knowledge of Windows NT 4.0/Index Server

8. running perl from command line interface - NT 4.0

9. Windows NT command line

10. Looking for a Command Line E-Mailer for NT

11. command line arguments on NT

12. failing to interpret * on NT command line