Help: Perl and dll:s
Author Message
 Help: Perl and dll:s

Hi,

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could give me a hint on the
subject Perl and dll:s. I have a dll that works fine to use with C
programs, but I don't know how to use it in a Perl script I'm planning
to write.

* Is it possible to use the dll in my Perl script?
* Is it easy to do?
* Has anyone done it before me - and is there a source code / hint to
get somewhere?

All help is greatly appriciated - and needed.

        /Moz

Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PERL WIN32 DLL HELP

2. Help,perl will not load Advapi32.dll on NT

3. Help: Embedded Perl 5.002 Port DLL fails on Win95

4. plz help about using DLL w/ perl

5. Help!! Perl and dll

6. XS DLL name clashes with DLL that needs to load (Win32)

7. Unable to load ISAPI dll perlis.dll

8. PerlMagick with ActivePerl (perlis.dll) on NT4 / IIS4 wont load Magick.dll for Dynaloader.pm

9. HELP! Invoking a DLL function using Win32::API

10. HELP Please - DLL Function

11. HELP! Invoking a DLL function using Win32::API

12. Win16 DLL access (on NT) Help!!!