perl and db help
Author Message
 perl and db help

Hi all

I have a project where I need to connect and make a select from a DB2
database. The db2 version I am using is version 2.

As far as I can tell there is no db2 version 2 driver.

So I have been considering using shell commands to connect and make the
select ; however, this is a very inefficiant way of doing it because I have
lots unique selects to do.

I have tried using IPC::open2 module but I get deadlock.;

Anyone have a better solution.
Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Perl 5.0005_02 fails "make test", db-btree and db-hash tests

2. flat file db Vs Aliases.db by Perl.

3. Can Perl read DB (.db) format files?

4. Help wanted for handling DB-operation with Perl

5. Need help - connect to oracle DB using perl

6. HELP : Integrating an Access DB with Perl

7. Help needed with Perl & Berkely DB

8. HELP Accessing Netscape FastTrack Users.db on BSD 3 using perl

9. HELP : Integrating an Access DB with Perl

10. Need Help Writing PERL script... FORMS/DB

11. need help with Perl-dB connection

12. $LINEINFO undefined in &DB::DB when using noTTY mode