How to upload multiple graphic files at once ?
Author Message
 How to upload multiple graphic files at once ?

Quote:
>Hi Does anybody know how to upload many graphic files at the push of a
>button? 100 pictures or so? Can I do it in Perl?

probably.  have you tried a combination of PerlTk and Net::FTP?

--

CGI Meta FAQ <URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
Comprehensive Perl Archive Network (CPAN) <URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/ >

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to upload multiple graphic files at once ?

MCMXCIII in <URL: :">
++ Hi Does anybody know how to upload many graphic files at the push of a
++ button?

Yes.

++         100 pictures or so?

Yes.

++                             Can I do it in Perl?

Yes.

Your question isn't Perl specific. Please ask in the relevant
newsgroup. alt.button.play

Abigail
--
perl -wle '$_ = 1; (1 x $_) !~ /^(11+)\1+$/ && print while $_ ++'

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to upload multiple graphic files at once ?

Quote:

>Hi Does anybody know how to upload many graphic files at the push of a
>button? 100 pictures or so? Can I do it in Perl?

The Net::FTP module implements file transfers.

-grinch

--
"Of course coffee doesn't make the world go around. It
just makes it go faster." - me

Sherm Pendley

http://www.whoville.com

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to upload multiple graphic files at once ?

2. Determining height and with of uploaded Graphic files

3. How to do multiple files at once?

4. Possible Bug: Multiple DBM Files at once

5. multiple file upload

6. File Upload and Multiple selection drop downs???

7. cgi: multiple file-upload

8. Upload multiple files by broswer

9. CGI: Problem Uploading multiple files...

10. cgi: multiple file-upload

11. Help uploading multiple files

12. How to access files uploaded via file upload form controls