special chars
Author Message
 special chars

Hi,
I have a perl program running as sort of a socket server on a port on my web
server. This program recieves connections from php and then sends that info
out on another socket to a windows program. My problem is that all of the
french special chars don't show up on the windows machines. I know this is a
charset issue.

Many thanks

Sat, 08 May 2004 20:50:07 GMT

1. Replacing special chars with special chars

2. Shell special chars in file names?

3. pattern matching with special char

4. escape special chars before loading into MySQL

5. Special chars

6. about special chars when split()

7. Text::CSV with Special Chars?

8. perl/sendmail: encoding special chars

9. is there a way to escape special chars

10. Newbie - Escaping special chars in forms

11. split on special chars (++)

12. Dealing with the special chars in the file name