Problems installing Perl for OS/2 (DOS)
Author Message
 Problems installing Perl for OS/2 (DOS)

Dear Friends,

I've downloaded  the archives of perl for OS/2 from the next CPAN server in
order to get access to Perl on a DOS machine.

The only problem so far is that the file perl_ste.zip does not unpack
correctly. It says that there is a bad offset in the archive.

Any sugguestions where I can get a working copy of this archive, so I can
proceed in installing Perl on DOS?

Or maybe someone can tell me how I can produce a checksum of this archive to
compare it with the information given in the checksups file in the os2
directory on CPAN?

TIA for every helpful answer

Peter Seitz
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~seitz

Wed, 03 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl 4.0 PL10 for DOS, DOS-Extender and OS/2

2. ATTN: EMX Perl users (Perl 5.003_05 for OS/2, Win* and DOS)

3. OS X: problems with CPAN install?

4. Problems with installing modules on Mac OS X

5. problems installing Tk-b9.01 on BSD/OS

6. Perl 5 for DOS or OS/2

7. Globbing in perl for MS-DOS [OS/2]

8. Converting RS6000 perl code to OS/2, Windows, Dos

9. Running a DOS-command under perl for OS/2

10. Perl 5.004beta1 binary for EMX (OS/2,DOS,Win*) available

11. Perl 4.36 install error - SUN OS 4.1.3

12. Help needed installing modules for perl 5.001 for OS/2