embedded ActivePerl 5.6 GUI code demo?
Author Message
 embedded ActivePerl 5.6 GUI code demo?

I looked at ActiveState's embbeded perl help pages. Their example does not
work (it is for version 5.0) in my application. Does anybody have some
example code, such as a dialog box that prompts for a file and then scans it
using perl? Please do not send console applications. Please do send your
link line, and include path.

Thanks!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 embedded ActivePerl 5.6 GUI code demo?

Quote:

> I looked at ActiveState's embbeded perl help pages. Their example does
> not work (it is for version 5.0) in my application. Does anybody have
> some example code, such as a dialog box that prompts for a file and
> then scans it using perl?

Does the Perl/Tk widget demo work under Perl 5.6 on Windows? If the
command 'widget' starts that up, you'd be on your way. Hope this helps!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. ActivePerl 5.6 and ImageMagick

2. gd module for ActivePerl 5.6

3. XML::Parser under NT4.0 & ActivePerl 5.6

4. ActivePerl 5.6 GPF when use RE /\X/

5. Out of Memory - ActivePerl 5.6/Win98 SE 192MB RAM

6. ActivePerl 5.6 on NT 4.0/IIS4 not working

7. Installing ActivePerl 5.6 on Linux/Apache shared website

8. PPM not work on ActivePerl 5.6 for NT ?

9. Activeperl 5.6 wrong ascii in Windows98

10. installing ActivePerl 5.6

11. gd module for ActivePerl 5.6

12. ActivePerl 5.6 and mod_perl