Wanted CGI/Perl Programmer
Author Message
 Wanted CGI/Perl Programmer

I am currently searching for a CGI/Perl Programmer in the Eastern
Ohio/Western PA region to help us finish a relational web application
for radio stations.

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 03:08:59 GMT
 Wanted CGI/Perl Programmer

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 04:11:00 GMT
 Wanted CGI/Perl Programmer

Quote:

> I am currently searching for a CGI/Perl Programmer

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :)  (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here".  Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does.  Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--

Packard Bell doesn't make computers, they make elaborate paperweights.
        - Mark Rogaski

Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:14:45 GMT

1. Wanted: Perl/CGI Database Programmer

2. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

3. WANTED: Perl/CGI/DB Programmer for WWW

4. PERL PROGRAMMERS WITH CGI EXPERIENCE WANTED

5. Programmer Wanted (freelance) - CGI, Perl, C, SQL

6. CGI-Perl Programmer wanted

7. NC- HTML/CGI/JAVA/VB/Perl PROGRAMMERS WANTED!!!

8. Anybody Wants A CGI/PERL Programmer?

9. WANTED: Perl/CGI/DB Programmer for WWW

10. Perl/CGI Programmers Wanted

11. Perl/CGI programmer wanted

12. PERL/CGI Programmer Wanted for Contract Job and Possible Continuing Employment