**US-NYC - C/UNIX/SYBASE-Risk Management - Long Term Contracts
Author Message
 **US-NYC - C/UNIX/SYBASE-Risk Management - Long Term Contracts

My client a Global Investment Bank based in New York City is currently
searching for experienced C/UNIX developers for a major new Risk
Management project.

Candidates must have a track record of developing and delivering
mission critical financial Risk Management applications and/or
systems. You must have a strong technical background using as many of
the following skills:

C and/or C++
Sybase
Perl
Visual Basic
UNIX (any flavor)
Risk Management
Fixed Income/Equities/Derivatives

Contracts are currently available for qualified applicants in the 6,
9, and 12 month range.

Excellent rates.

Datacom also offers all our consultants discounts for our training
classes. (Java/Microsoft/Powerbuilder/Sybase)

Contact:

Karen Eagle
Datacom Technology Group Inc
212-629-5720
212-629-3375(FAX)

Sat, 16 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading App Dev

2. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading App Development

3. US-NY-NYC - C/C++/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading Applications

4. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase -Fixed Income Trading Application Development

5. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading Application Development

6. US-NY-NYC - Web Developers needed - Wall Street - Contract/FT

7. <@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading

8. <@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading

9. Perl programmers wanted, NYC, short or long-term positions available

10. Contract - Unix,Perl and Sybase

11. USA-NYC-UNIX/SYBASE/PERL CONSULTING OPPORTUNITY

12. perl unix sybase Ops @NYC@WallStreet