Perl Modules for NT
Author Message
 Perl Modules for NT

Does anyone know if the Perl Modules exists for NT?  In particular I'm
using the ctime module and the ftp module.

Thanks
Don Mierzeski

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Perl Modules for NT

[ posted and mailed ]

-> Does anyone know if the Perl Modules exists for NT?  In particular I'm
-> using the ctime module and the ftp module.

Perl modules exist! The majority don't exist for any certain platform, they
work on all. That is one of the reasons that most people use them.

Bob Trieger

" Cost a spammer some cash: Call 1-800-286-0591
  and let the jerk that answers know that his
  toll free number was sent as spam. "

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl Newbie question about perl modules on NT

2. Perl Newbie question about perl modules on NT

3. problem on install perl module on NT platform

4. How i Install Perl module in NT platform

5. instaling perl modules on nt

6. Memory reference error while loading Perl module on NT

7. pre-compiled perl modules for NT????

8. newbie question???- perl module for NT log file

9. perl modules for NT - where can I get them?

10. perl modules for NT - where can I get them?

11. perl modules for NT - where can I get them?

12. Using perl modules for ActiveState perl on Windows NT