seeking banner ad program
Author Message
 seeking banner ad program

Hi all,

I am desperately seeking a banner ad program (Perl or C) for my site.
Nothing complex, but something able to at least rotate the ads and keep
track of hits.

Does anybody know where I might find such a script?

If this is the wrong forum I apologize, please feel free to lightly flame
me, so long as you point out the right place to go.   :D

Thanks for your help!!!     =)

Robert Reap, Esq.

-------------------------   COUNSEL.NET   -------------------------

** Build your Homepage - free!!   http://www.*-*-*.com/
** Create Web Resumes - free!!   http://www.*-*-*.com/
** List Your Practice - free!!   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 03 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. seeking banner ad program

2. Banner Ad Rotation Program

3. Does anybody have a BANNER AD program?

4. Banner Ad Script

5. ( free banner ads for resource sites and scripts )

6. server side includes for banner ad script

7. Banner Ad Perl Scripts??

8. Banner Ads Management System

9. Miva banner ad script

10. Ad Rotation Module --Seeking testers.

11. PROGRAMMING JOBS in the WWW Classified Ads

12. some advice sought concerning a datafile read by a perl 4.036 program