two dimensional hashes
Author Message
 two dimensional hashes

MCMXCIII in <URL: :">
++ Hello, I would like create (and search) a two dimensional hash

One reads the manual. perlref, perldsc & perllol.

Abigail
--
perl -we 'print split /(?=(.*))/s => "Just another Perl Hacker\n";'

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Weird Hash w/ n-dimensional two-dimensional array !!!!!!

2. Need Help with putting Hashes in a two-dimensional array

3. Reading into a two-dimensional array from STDIN

4. two-dimensional arrays

5. Plot.pm - Front end to GD.pm for plotting two dimensional data

6. Plot.pm - plot two dimensional data (requires GD.pm)

7. how to build two dimensional array?

8. how to build two dimensional array?

9. Two dimensional array

10. Different ways of initialising a two dimensional array

11. Dynamic Two-Dimensional Array Creation?

12. two-dimensional arrays, lists, whatever