In need of email from perl on NT
Author Message
 In need of email from perl on NT

I use sendmail in Unix...what's typically used on NT using Perl to send

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 In need of email from perl on NT

Quote:

>I use sendmail in Unix...what's typically used on NT using Perl to send

What does the FAQ 'How do I send mail?' mention in the documentation
that comes with perl?

Read the documentation before you post, otherwise you look like an idiot.

If the answer given doesn't work then post and ask explaining what went
wrong...

--
Sam

Anyway, the other successor to C gobbled up two letters instead of one.
Which is why many Perl scripts have the extension, ``.pl'', finishing
off BCPL.   --Larry Wall

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 In need of email from perl on NT

Quote:
> I use sendmail in Unix...what's typically used on NT using Perl to send

I have found Blat works well.. though you need to address it differently
from sendmail

Wyzelli

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need, not Needed: Perl/CGI Programmer with knowledge of Windows NT 4.0/Index Server

2. Sending email by perl in NT

3. Sending email from Perl Script on NT

4. sending email using Perl on NT

5. Perl script for sending email on NT

6. Send email from Perl on NT platform

7. Email Perl script on NT alpha server

8. How can I email with Perl on NT using Blat

9. Perl, Email and NT

10. Sending email thru perl program for nt server

11. Email from Perl on NT

12. Need Perl Web-based email script