Apache::MP3
Author Message
 Apache::MP3

Anyone have a clue as to why Apache::MP3 would work perfectly except for
playlist creation?

Using the Add to Playlist or Add all to playlist buttons result in a
page reload with no playlist at the bottom of the page.
All required modules are installed, and I get no error messages.
All AddType directives are there.
Cookies are active and seem to pass to the client correctly.
I don't think it's a platform/install specific issue as I'm seeing it on
a Linux box and a MacOS X box, with varying versions of the module.
Same result on Netscape, IE Windows and Mac.

I'm at a loss here.

Sat, 13 Nov 2004 05:41:00 GMT

1. MP3 server with Apache::MP3 and Xmms::Remote

2. Problem with Apache::MP3 (Apache::RequestRec::new) and Win2000

3. Apache::MP3

4. Apache::MP3 and htaccess problem

5. problem installing apache::mp3

6. Apache::MP3 and Mandrake 9.0 vanilla: any issues

7. Apache::MP3 song limit?

8. Problem in Apache::MP3 on Windows 2000 platform

9. Apache::MP3::Playlist problem

10. New Module: Apache::MP3::RemoteControl (addendum)

11. New Module: Apache::MP3::RemoteControl

12. Patch to Apache::MP3 to allow thumbnails...