Anyone write a name splitter ?
Author Message
 Anyone write a name splitter ?

: Hello -
:
: I'm trying to split up a formal name.  Rather than re-inventing
: the wheel, I figured it would be quicker to see if anyone has
: already done this.

To which standard do your formal name strings adhere?

--
Congratulations, a attention good have pretty span. you
jan b schipmolder

Tue, 14 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone write a name splitter ?

2. Named Pipes and Perl, anyone done this?

3. Spaces in file names - a work-around anyone ???

4. Named Pipes and Perl, anyone done this?

5. Named Pipes and Perl, anyone done this?

6. keeping splitter with splittee

7. A TkPerl5 converter and balanced-text splitter

8. Perl file splitters revisited

9. HTML file Splitter?

10. SREC splitter?

11. NIS ypclnt(3), has anyone written one?

12. Job Control Lang: has anyone written one.