PerlScript: Using the Command Object
Author Message
 PerlScript: Using the Command Object

Can anyone point me to an example that uses the Command object in
ActiveWare's PerlScript?

They have ADO samples, but all of them use the Recordset and Connection
objects.

Sat, 17 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PerlScript & Session object

2. OLE referencing problem: PerlScript, ASP and CDONTS.NewMail object

3. ASP, Perlscript and Collection objects

4. Perlscript and ASP: Weird Hash of Request object?

5. Client-side PerlScript object model

6. How do I use objects with PerlScript in WSH

7. PerlScript & ASP Session Objects

8. PerlScript Objects

9. Execute Perlscripts with a command string

10. inputting variables into a perlscript from command prompt.

11. Starting a perlscript in another perlscript

12. Starting a perlscript in another perlscript