Help needed with Perl and Netscape Fasttrack server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Author Message
 Help needed with Perl and Netscape Fasttrack server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi,
    We have a customer who is using Netscap Fasttrack server on HPUX and our
web server software. Now he get's a Internal Server Error when he tries to
execute these perl scripts. This is netscape web server log file, when he
executes one of the perl script.

When Message Results selected:  [10/May/2000:15:40:05] config: for host
162.100.117.29 trying to POST /cgi-bin/logres.pl, handle-processed reports:
no way to service request for /cgi-bin/logres.pl

The perl script run's fine from the command line. I will appreciate any help
on this issue.

Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Help needed with Perl and Netscape Fasttrack server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote:
>     We have a customer who is using Netscap Fasttrack server on HPUX and our
> web server software. Now he get's a Internal Server Error when he tries to
> execute these perl scripts. This is netscape web server log file, when he
> executes one of the perl script.

> When Message Results selected:  [10/May/2000:15:40:05] config: for host
> 162.100.117.29 trying to POST /cgi-bin/logres.pl, handle-processed reports:
> no way to service request for /cgi-bin/logres.pl

> The perl script run's fine from the command line. I will appreciate any help
> on this issue.

perlfaq9: "My CGI script runs from the command line but not the browser.
(500 Server Error)"

--
(Just Another Larry) Rosler
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Netscape Fasttrack Server and Perl

2. Perl5 on NT with IIS (Microsoft) of Fasttrack server (Netscape)

3. HELP Accessing Netscape FastTrack Users.db on BSD 3 using perl

4. Q: Perl associations for Netscape FastTrack on NT

5. Perl CGI problem with Netscape Fasttrack

6. perl with netscape fasttrack

7. Generating DES encryption from perl (for Netscape FastTrack)

8. Server won't run Perl scripts (Fasttrack)

9. NT Perl, Netscape Server and Server Push Animation

10. Problem with Netscape Enterprise Server 2.01 and binary post from Browser Netscape 2.0 or higher

11. Perl5 WIN32 & Netscape FastTrack Server Configuration Help!

12. Help needed with multipart/x-mixed-replace type in Perl/CGI w/Netscape