Need a litlle hand on Netware-Perl: interfacing the server
Author Message
 Need a litlle hand on Netware-Perl: interfacing the server

Hello,

Im still looking for someone to give me a hint on the internal
server-commands of Netware 3.12 as used with Perl.NLM.

The little doc gives the following example:

Quote:

>  local($func) = &Symbol'Import("SendConsoleBroadcast");
>  die "$!" if ($func == 0);

>  local($ret) = &Symbol'Call($func, $args);
>  &Symbol'Unimport("SendConsoleBroadcast");
>  $ret = unpack("i", $ret);
>  # return $ret
> }

> $i = &SendConsoleBroadcast("this is the message", 2);

Obviously "SendConsoleMessage" is used to call an internal function. Can
anyone point me to a list of all internal functions, please?
I have to find out which users are member of certain groups, and I have
to find out whether they are connected at the moment..

BTW. Netware = 3.12, and Perl is the free version I leeched from CPAN.
But even Netware 4.11 (which has Perl included) has nul-point-nacko info
on this:(

TIA,
Loek Gijben

Sun, 27 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Interfacing with Netware Perl.NLM?

2. Perl for Netware & a DB interfaces

3. need elegant way to deal hand of cards in Perl

4. Telnet perl script for Netware Web Server

5. What is the best way to design for Client/Server hand shaking/communication

6. need help autoloading by hand

7. accessing netware server files from NT

8. Need help hand-coding an HTTP POST request

9. Need a hand with this piece of code......

10. need help autoloading by hand