Need Perl Script for Members Login Page- help
Author Message
 Need Perl Script for Members Login Page- help

Hi, all.

I'm designing a site that will feature a members section people can
register for and log into. I'd like to find a Perl script that will
capture their desired user info and write it to a text file, then
validate their info via that text file when they log in on subsequent
occasions.

Does anybody know where I can find one of these?

Thanks!

Jg

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:46:46 GMT

1. Member Registration/Login CGI Script Help

2. Member Registration / Login scripts

3. How to use script get login page?

4. How to use script get login page?

5. HELP with accessing HTML page to automate Login using HTML::Form

6. Newbie needs simple perl script for web page

7. HTTP::Request help (Getting past ASP Login pages)

8. HTTP::Request help (Getting past ASP Login pages)

9. Help Running Perl Scripts from a web-page

10. Looking for a login page?

11. Help: Perl script to automate https secured login session