What is the perl debug way to get the debugging script to see a SIGINT ?
Author Message
 What is the perl debug way to get the debugging script to see a SIGINT ?

Guys;

I have a perl script that has signal handlers.

How do I get a (typically) SIGINT into my script while under the de{*filter*} ?

I want to single shot any Signal handler with a `(b)reak whateversig_handler`

Regards
Ian

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:24:53 GMT

1. Debug a forked/exec Perl script started from another Perl script

2. Problem getting Perl to print (except when debug running)

3. How to debug multiprocessing perl script with perl -d

4. Newbie needs help debugging code called from perl script

5. PTKDB PERL debugger problems when debugging cgi script - code pane font not readable

6. PTKDB PERL debugger problems when debugging cgi script - code pane font not readable

7. Newbie: How to debug Perl CGI script on server

8. Help debugging a Perl script.

9. how to debug perl script?

10. debug perl script called by webserver

11. debugging perl script