perl for Windows 95 or NT?
Author Message
 perl for Windows 95 or NT?

Is there Perl for Win 95 or NT?

Tue, 17 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 perl for Windows 95 or NT?

Quote:

> Is there Perl for Win 95 or NT?

Go to http://www.perl.hip.com

They have a version that runs on either OS.

Jay

Tue, 17 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 perl for Windows 95 or NT?

Quote:
>Is there Perl for Win 95 or NT?

Yes. http://www.perl.hip.com/

Sometimes the questions are really easy.

Steven.
--
Once I saw upon the stair, a little man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today, I wish that he would go away.

Wed, 18 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 perl for Windows 95 or NT?

Quote:

> Is there Perl for Win 95 or NT?

Go to http://www.perl.hip.com/ and click on "i86 Release Binary".

Thu, 19 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where can I get Perl for Windows NT or Windows 95

2. Relational database for Windows/Windows 95/NT

3. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT and 32bit DOS

4. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT 32bit DOS

5. Perl on Apache 1.3.3 running on Windows 95/NT

6. PERL for windows 95/NT

7. make ftp on perl script with windows 95/NT

8. Running a perl script in the background on Windows(95/NT)

9. Perl GUI for Windows (3.1/NT/95)

10. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT and 32bit DOS

11. perl tk for windows 95/NT systems

12. download site for perl tk on windows 95/nt systems