administrator insufficient privileges
Author Message
 administrator insufficient privileges

I get this error when I am trying to install ActivePerl 5.8.0 Build 805

The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:\Perl.
The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your
system administrator.

I am logged in as the administrator and don't understand what is going on.

Thanks for any help with this frustrating problem.

Sam

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:14:57 GMT

1. insufficient memory for install (Linux)

2. insufficient memory for install (Linux)

3. $archname insufficient for multiple Linux installs?

4. correctly dropping privileges

5. how to solve when no root privilege?

6. ora_login with SYSDBA privileges

7. How to install a module without AD privilege??

8. write privilege for script.

9. Wrapper for constructing a privileged socket

10. Scripts with root privileges

11. NTPerl and privileges

12. System Administrator Job (Part-time)