Error Msg 'Data Missing'
Author Message
 Error Msg 'Data Missing'

 I wrote a Perl program and get sometimes the following error message
when starting the program in a Netscape Browser.

'Data Missing

This document resulted from a POST operation
and has expired from the cache. If you wish you
can repost the form data to recreate the document
by pressing the reload button.
'

The error occurs only occasionally. I could not detect a
regularity.
What can I do to prevent the error?

andreas

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Error Msg 'Data Missing'

For a start, you could post this question on a CGI programming
newsgroup.

        -joseph

Quote:

--

Author, Effective Perl Programming . . . . . http://www.effectiveperl.com
Perl Training  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  http://www.perltraining.com

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DB_File module error msg's in conjunction with netscape-history3.00

2. Error Msg using IO::Socket (on NT) as shown in Advanced Perl O'Reilly Book

3. solaris 2.6: fileevent and missing data on child's finish

4. proxy server script misses child's death 'cos accept() blocking

5. ExtUtils:MakeMaker missing 'use Carp'

6. perl does not complain about missing ';'

7. 'Document contains no data'...still having problems

8. 'Document contains no data' in browser

9. Data 'thinning' with Perl MySQL

10. Preventing 'Repost Form Data'

11. Can't Net::FTP - 425 Can't build data connection: Connection refused