package wants outer subs
Author Message
 package wants outer subs

Hi All

What can I do, that my perl package can execute functions
from the calling script and also use it's variables?
Something like import * .....?

Thanks, Per.
--

Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zuerich, Switzerland

Mon, 07 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Outer scope of a sub inside a sub

2. package sub accesing other package sub

3. howto get names of packages and subs in files similar to caller and Devel::Symdump

4. Returning assoc. arrays from subs in other packages

5. Passing file descriptor to sub inside a package?

6. exporting a sub to another package within the same file

7. Calling a sub rutine in another package or module

8. use statement runs package's subs before they are called

9. Exported sub not showing up in custom object package

10. Graphing packages and sub calls

11. Want to create class/sub-class with no package