What do I need for DBD and Oracle to work...?
Author Message
 What do I need for DBD and Oracle to work...?

Hiya!

I've got Personal Oracle 7.3.3.0.0 on an NT box, and I'd like to
access it from some Perl programs. I'd actually prefer to run the Perl
stuff on another machine (a Netra running Solaris 2.5) and connect
across the network - is that possible, and will I need anything other
than the DBI and DBD::Oracle packages?  If not, then can I do it by
putting Perl 5.04 and the DBI/DBD stuff on the NT box?

Thanks,
Ross

.-------Ross Hamilton, PhD Student in the History of Computing-------.

|    Department of Computer Science, | 12 Newbold Place, Leamington  |
| Uni. of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL | Spa, Warwks, CV32 4HR, UK     |
`-------------- Office: 01203 528043 | Home: 01926 886146 -----------'

Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oracle DBD work-around

2. Oracle DBD work-around

3. Oracle DBD and DynaLoader: why not working?

4. DBI/DBD/Oracle connect won't work (ORA-12154)

5. DBD::Oracle install help needed

6. DBD Oracle insert help needed

7. NEED HELP INSTALLING DBD::ORACLE

8. Oracle/MySQL library files needed by DBI/DBD ?

9. I need help with DBD-Oracle!!!

10. Need help: error in delete any Oracle Table using DBD::ODBC

11. Need help: error in delete any Oracle Table using DBD::ODBC

12. help needed installing DBI and DBD::Oracle on Solaris 7