Printing of Tk Window in NT
Author Message
 Printing of Tk Window in NT

I cannot find any information neither in books nor in newsgroups
on how to printout a Perl/Tk window from inside the perl program.

I'm using Activestate Perl 5.19 on Windown NT 4.0 system.

Any infos, docs or samples are appriciated.

Thanks,
Willi

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Printing of Tk Window in NT

Quote:

> I cannot find any information neither in books nor in newsgroups
> on how to printout a Perl/Tk window from inside the perl program.

> I'm using Activestate Perl 5.19 on Windown NT 4.0 system.

> Any infos, docs or samples are appriciated.

> Thanks,
> Willi

If you have the book Learning Perl/Tk, look at chapter 9 at
"Rendering the Canvas as postscript" (page 204 in my book)

If you don't have the book
perldoc Tk::Canvas
and search for postscript (page 13 in my version)

Regards,
Bert

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Printing with Windows NT 3.51

2. Tracking Windows NT print queues

3. TK and window print problem.

4. Nonmember submission: printing a Perl Tk Window...

5. print instantly output on tk windows

6. print on tk window

7. Printing of Tk windows

8. Printing a Perl/Tk window

9. Associating Tk Windows with non-Tk windows

10. PRINTING UNDER NT : Using PERL/TK

11. PRINTING UNDER NT : Using PERL/TK

12. PRINTING UNDER NT : Using PERL/TK