Q: DBI & Table/Column Names
Author Message
 Q: DBI & Table/Column Names

Quote:

>  The thing is, we use both
> mSQL and mySQL where I work.  So, I would like to be able to use DBI.  I need
> to know how to use DBI to show the names of databases, tables, and column
> names.

Get the DBI and the mSQL-mysql modules off of CPAN, install them and
then run the command perldoc DBI and perldoc mysql to get the excellent
documentation included in the module as PODs.

Hope this helps...jay

"Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if
you look at it right" - R. Hunter

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. retrieving column names from a table?

2. Retrieve column headers of a table w/DBI command

3. Error reading the column names using DBI

4. DBI - How to btain table name?

5. perl dbi and variable table names

6. DBI alter table add column <*> error

7. sub name (&$) vs sub name ($&)

8. How to Insert Value in Long Columns of Oracle Table

9. Insert data into long raw column in oracle table

10. printing a two column sorted HTML table

11. html table columns into arrays

12. HList, MListbox, Columns? Database table presentation