tie %HASH to DB_File not working
Author Message
 tie %HASH to DB_File not working

I made a mistake in my previous posting...
I should have said I put:

tie %HASH, DB_File, "filename", O_CREAT|O_RDWR, 0666, $DB_HASH;

Sorry...

Sat, 09 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. design considerations for using DB_File tie hashes ???

2. need to lock a tied hash using DB_File ?

3. Problems with tied hash and DB_File

4. Operators for Tied hashes on NBDM_File and GDBM_File, plus DB_File for AIX

5. Using exists() on a tie'd DB_File hash

6. How to tie a hash of references to a DB_File

7. Problems with tie %HASH, DB_File

8. bizarre(?) problem, tied hash of tied hashes

9. Hashes of Hashes NOT working in CGI

10. hash of hash works locally but not in package

11. methods for array del(), put() in DB_File not working

12. Tie::Hash EXISTS not implemented?