Test running PERL script in Windows 95
Author Message
 Test running PERL script in Windows 95

Currently, I am writing my PERL CGI script in my Windows 95 machine
follow by FTP to the remote site. In this way, I can't test out my
script. Can anybody advise me how to write PERL script and test run in
my Window 95 machine with Netscape browser before FTP to the remote
site.

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Test running PERL script in Windows 95

Quote:

> ... PERL script and test run in
> my Window 95 machine with Netscape browser before FTP to the remote
> site.

 This is not a Perl question. You need a webserver to test CGI. Then
loopback to access 127.0.0.1 ... But I am still waiting for someone to
grab the Netscape source code and build the Perl interpreter into !!! :)

Frank Quednau
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/~me51fq

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running a VT100 perl script in Windows 95

2. Running a perl script on Windows 95

3. Running a perl script in the background on Windows(95/NT)

4. Help, PERL under Windows 95 testing

5. Perl on Apache 1.3.3 running on Windows 95/NT

6. How to run perl in Windows 95?

7. Eat my dust - Perl running on Windows 95

8. Problem running system commands from Win32 perl under Windows 95

9. Can multiple processes be run under windows 95

10. Windows 95 (HIP) I can't get debugger to run

11. make ftp on perl script with windows 95/NT

12. how to call perl script in Windows 95