Perl5 on NT with IIS (Microsoft) of Fasttrack server (Netscape)
Author Message
 Perl5 on NT with IIS (Microsoft) of Fasttrack server (Netscape)

I've a question for you perl lovers out there:

How do I configure Fasttrack or IIS to run scripts (cgi) in Perl on a
NT 3.51 Intel PC?

Can someone give me a step by step solution.

And where can I find that perlIS.dll???

Thanx guys!

Tue, 08 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Perl5 on NT with IIS (Microsoft) of Fasttrack server (Netscape)

Quote:
>How do I configure Fasttrack or IIS to run scripts (cgi) in Perl on a
>NT 3.51 Intel PC?

I'm not sure if it can because the perlIS.dll uses the MS Internet
Server API called ISAPI.  But if can, please let me know.

Quote:
>And where can I find that perlIS.dll???

Check out http://www.perl.hip.com/PerlIS.htm

Cameron

Tue, 08 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl and Microsoft SQL server with Windows NT running IIS

2. Know Perl 5, NT Server and Microsoft IIS - Make $$$

3. Perl on Microsoft IIS, NT Server 4.0

4. Help needed with Perl and Netscape Fasttrack server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5. Netscape Fasttrack Server and Perl

6. Q: Perl associations for Netscape FastTrack on NT

7. Install Perl5 on NT 3.51 /Netscape Commerce Server

8. Microsoft Client IE 4 vs Netscape HTTP Server

9. Microsoft SQL access from Unix Sun Solaris Netscape Web server

10. Perl & Microsoft IIS Server

11. NT Perl, Netscape Server and Server Push Animation

12. HELP Accessing Netscape FastTrack Users.db on BSD 3 using perl