How to go up stack trace?
Author Message
 How to go up stack trace?

In the perl de{*filter*}, how can I go up the stack trace?  I need to
examine the value of certain variables high up in the stack trace.
Thanks!
bill

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:44:58 GMT
 How to go up stack trace?
Quote:

> In the perl de{*filter*}, how can I go up the stack trace?  I need to
> examine the value of certain variables high up in the stack trace.
> Thanks!
> bill

See 'perldoc perldebug'
--
Ron Reidy
Oracle DBA

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:58:59 GMT
 How to go up stack trace?

Quote:

>> In the perl de{*filter*}, how can I go up the stack trace?  I need to
>> examine the value of certain variables high up in the stack trace.
>See 'perldoc perldebug'

That was the first thing I did, and found nothing (I read around all
occurrences of the word "stack").  I guess this means that,
unbelievable as it may be, one just can't go up the stack with the
perl de{*filter*}.  But hope springs eternal.

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:46:48 GMT

1. Whats the meaning of this stack trace

2. Any way to automatically stack trace on die?

3. debug: How to go up-stack from breakpoint

4. ANNOUNCE: Debug::Trace 0.04 -- tracing subroutine calls

5. Carp always produces stack trace, even without 'verbose'

6. Way to capture stack trace output from CGI::Carp??

7. Pop Ups

8. UPS calculation problem using qcostcgi.cgi script.

9. New module UPS::Nut

10. UPS shipping code???

11. UPS shipping API problems

12. UPS Shipping cgi/perl script needed