Small Job Offer: PerlShop
Author Message
 Small Job Offer: PerlShop

Hello!

I really need someone to help me get PerlShop up and running on my current
web server.

We are on   BSDi 2.0.1 with Perl Ver 5.001

I just need a demo store or something running so I can then configure it
with a new look and feel with all our product info.

So, I need someone to set up PerlShop in my domain on the servers using the

 I am hoping someone can do this in 15-30 minutes so the cost isn't
outrageous.

(This server does not require CGI wrap, I just don't know enough to get
PerlShop running!)

Thanks,

Matt

Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Posting job offers

2. Job offer: Programming Perl at Tridion, Netherlands

3. Job Offer

4. Job Offer, WEBMASTER..Melbourne/Australia.

5. Job offer: SAS / Perl / Data Mining (St. Louis)

6. Perl JOB offer

7. Job offer: Programming Perl at Tridion, Netherlands

8. Job Offer

9. JOB Offered

10. JOB OFFER: ATLANTA

11. Job Offers: Web Designers & Programmers

12. Consulting Job Offer