Free Web hosting!
Author Message
 Free Web hosting!

Your an Idiot.
You say you have free hosting, and then comtinue on to say you have free
setup, and hosting. But you don't have free hosting. This is obviously false
advertising, which under the Competition Act. Of Canada is illegal. I am
sure what ever country you are from has similar laws about this.

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:07:55 GMT

1. Looking for Free Web Hosts that support LWP

2. Looking for a free web hosting with perl

3. Free Web Hosting with CGI

4. What is the Best Free web hosting with Perl?

5. Free Web hosting with CGI/Perl capabilities? PLEASE HELP

6. get a free domain , free design , and free host

7. Web Hosting Control Panel free

8. Free CGI (and Perl) enabled Web-hosting/provider

9. Professional web sites - Lowest rates - Free hosting

10. Host your WEB DESIGNS and organize WEB OFFICES with our Virtual Servers

11. Host your WEB DESIGNS and organize WEB OFFICES with our Virtual Servers

12. Perl-friendly free hosting