Win32::GUI for reporting display windows apps?
Author Message
 Win32::GUI for reporting display windows apps?

Hello perl gurus,  I have a need for a Win32::Gui application to
display a report, can someone help me out.  Basically this application
runs on Windows and display selected contents retrieved from a
database source.   I initially wanted to display this info using a web
browser, but we are forbidden from setting up a web browser for
security reasons.  So I am forced to go with a Windows GUI method,
hence Win32::Gui.   But my knowledge of this module is only limited
mostly from google.com.   I am hoping someone has dealt with this
problem before and wrote some report displaying application similar,
could you please share ??  TIA

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:52:40 GMT

1. Embedding in Win32 GUI app?

2. Control Win32 Gui app from Perl

3. win32: How do i build gui app

4. Tk Window not displaying properly after bringing down GUI started with system call

5. how to deliver a GUI app to an end user

6. can perl automate install of gui apps?

7. Local GUI Perl Apps via DHTML

8. spawning x-apps from gui

9. win32::api and win32::gui

10. Using Tk or Win32::GUI in Win32

11. Trying to get a list of Currently running Windows Apps - How

12. Perl & MS Windows App combined